I'm probably the worst blogger of all time, considering the fact that i haven't posted to five months, but here we go.
I've deiced to tell a little bit about me and my interest.
1. As you probably know, I love Asian culture. If I could go anywhere in the world I would absolutely love to go there or Italy.
2. My favorite type of music is alternative and classical. It's kind of an odd combination, but hey, I'm an odd person. My favorite band is Paramore.
3. I play the viola in my Jr. High orchestra class. It's something I'm really passionate about, and I have a lot of fun in that class.
4. Despite the fact that all my pictures on this blog I'm wearing glasses. I wear contacts now. Not the most important piece of information you need, but just wanted you to know.
5. Last, but not least, I couldn't even begin to live without my family around. They are so important to me. Those of you who know me personally know that I'm a little bit shy around new people, and the people in my family are the people who I come to for advice, and love, instead of my friends.
Well, that's a little bit of info you probably didn't know about me. Hope you enjoy my future post.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Ok this doesn't have anything to do with Asian culture but I haven't posted for a while. Yesterday me and my family went to a local pond. Well my sister and her friend jumped off this huge bridge down into the pond. My family wanted me to jump off but I didn't want to. My dad bribed me to. He said he would give me a six month membership on club penguin, my favorite online game. Club penguin is a virtual game where you hang out and have parties as a penguin. Members are aloud to buy things to wear and to decorate there igloo. Non-members aren't aloud to buy things, but are still aloud to play. Members have to pay though. So I conquered my fears and jumped. I'm so happy I did. It was really fun.
This is my penguin Culiodude95.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
The Asian yin yang scholars thought that all energy was connected to the four Chinese elements. First, Water. Second, Earth. Third, Fire. And Fourth Air. To the Asian Chinese scholars certain people got the character traits from the elements. Some water, some fire, etc.
Water is calm and flowing. Water's season is winter. People who's dominant element is water tend to enjoy there own time with themselves. They love the beach and rivers. Water has no definite shape so it deals with imagination and creativity. Water's main colors are black and dark blue.
Earth is solid and strong. Earth people love to be social, even if they don't show it. Earth types are very trustworthy and hard to upset. Earth is very stable and safe which means they don't sweat the small stuff. Earth's colors are yellow, brown and green.
Fire is constantly changing. Fire's dominant season is summer. Fire types are exiting adventurers who love change. Fire types have a charm that makes them very hard not to like. Fire glows and burns, which is similar to passion. Fire's colors are red and orange.
Air is free and wild. Air is also sometimes to referred to as wind. Air's season is fall. Air people are the most free and fun loving people there is. Air always moves and swirls which resembles living and enjoying life. Air types are always out doing fun activities. Air's colors are white and clear colors.