Saturday, November 22, 2008

Im back!

I'm probably the worst blogger of all time, considering the fact that i haven't posted to five months, but here we go.

I've deiced to tell a little bit about me and my interest.

1. As you probably know, I love Asian culture. If I could go anywhere in the world I would absolutely love to go there or Italy.

2. My favorite type of music is alternative and classical. It's kind of an odd combination, but hey, I'm an odd person. My favorite band is Paramore.

3. I play the viola in my Jr. High orchestra class. It's something I'm really passionate about, and I have a lot of fun in that class.

4. Despite the fact that all my pictures on this blog I'm wearing glasses. I wear contacts now. Not the most important piece of information you need, but just wanted you to know.

5. Last, but not least, I couldn't even begin to live without my family around. They are so important to me. Those of you who know me personally know that I'm a little bit shy around new people, and the people in my family are the people who I come to for advice, and love, instead of my friends.

Well, that's a little bit of info you probably didn't know about me. Hope you enjoy my future post.

Until then,
Bridger



2 comments:

mena said...

glad your back!! I will look forward to many cool post.

Emilee said...

Hey! I am happy you are back too. I love to learn new things about people. Thanks for sharing. Caleb and I are seriously considering going back to Taiwan for a while. You are more than welcome to stop by and check out the Asian culture there. We love visitors :)